200HR Yoga teacher training
Earn your 200HR Yoga Alliance Certification at Root with our 9 month program, spread comfortably throughout the Miami University 2018-2019 school year. This program is available to Miami Students and Oxford Residents. You will be dual certified in Vinyasa and Hatha yoga. Other topics of focus include:
- Yogic Philosophy
- Prenatal Yoga
- Kids Yoga
- Chair Yoga
- Business & Ethics of Yoga
- And more!
Train with head teacher, Emily Jasenski of Greenville, OH & Program Director, Emily Bufler of Eaton, OH.
*Additional hours will be required to meet the 200 hours. Each student will be required to participate in Practicums, beginning April 2019.
$2,999 Standard Tuition | $2,699 Early Bird Tuition (Includes FREE Yoga at Root for the duration of the program)
$500 Deposit to secure your spot
Only 10 spots available. Once the spots are filled, they're gone! Secure your spot today by filling out an application and making your $500 deposit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application
Please note the refund policy for all payments toward this program:
- By paying your $500 deposit, you reserve your space in the training. This deposit in non-refundable.
- If you withdraw 10 weeks prior to the start of the training or earlier, you will receive a full refund, less the security deposit.
- If you withdraw between 4 and 10 weeks from the start of the training, you will receive a 50% refund, less the $500 deposit
- If you withdraw 4 weeks or less from the start of the training, or during the training no refunds will be provided.
2019 YTT Program
The 2018 YTT has nearly filled and begins August 2018. Please check back to see when the 2019 program information and dates are released. You can email email@example.com to express interest in the program and be added to our mailing list.